Now that I've got all the medical updates out of the way, let me rewind to our weekend.
First, we had the pleasure of meeting Batman. I guess Spiderman had better watch out....there's a new hero in town.



Then my little sis came and spent the weekend with us. She and I worked together on a mini album that she plans to give to her boyfriend. I was so happy to be scrapping and using up some of my product even if it wasn't on a project of my own. We had a good time with it.

While Aunt Gwen was here with the boys, Abe and I were able to check out the Texas Thunder Speedway which is just a few minutes from our house. It was the first time either of us had gone to such an event and we really enjoyed it. The races and people watching were very entertaining, but the best part was the demolition derby at the end of the night.

On Sunday, my other sister stopped by with her husband and their two boys. They were on their way home from San Antonio. We busted out the slip-n-slide and grilled hamburgers, brats and hot dogs. I think the boys all enjoyed playing with each other even if it was for just a couple hours.


2 comments:
They are awful sweet looking. Wouldn't know that there was a superhero lurking in that little boy.
Hello to Batman...and Brody..and family. You are artistically very talented Mother Batperson!! I fell on my tail bone about a week ago and old ladies don't BOUNCE well!! What old ladies CAN do...if they try harder is LOOK WHERE THEY ARE GOING before they get there!! Can't sit well. But getting better!! Love you, Granny
Post a Comment