Ok, aside from Zane's MRI results being normal, the best news I've heard all day is....ready for this? are you sitting down? can you handle any more excitement on your already fabulous Monday? alright here it comes....we are getting a Taco Bueno! Yep, that's right in just a few short weeks (judging by the construction already completed) my all-time-fast-food-favortite party burritos will be just a 10 minute drive away. I absolutely can't wait. Miraculously I've been getting by on the occasional trip to Taco Bueno when visiting in Denton or passing through Waco. Soon it will be a treat any day of the week.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

4 comments:
OH BETH!!!
Im so happy for you!
Will wonders never cease!?! Looks like today should be a banner day for the Jacquot family!
Awesome on both counts.
I am just not sharing your excitement about Taco Bueno...but maybe I don't what I have been missing all my life...lol!
so with it being so close, what does that mean for your weight lost plans......;)
Post a Comment