Abe spoke to the doctor earlier. We will back down Zane's night time dose to 75mg and see if that will help alleviate his side effects and still provide the protection he needs. Dr. Crisp thought that even if we didn't decrease the dosage the side effects would eventually subside. I'm glad that he is willing to cut the dosage though, because I want the least amount of medication necessary. It could be 48-72 hours before we see the effects go away. It is really difficult watching your child in another state of mind. Today as we sat down for lunch it was eerily appropriate that Voodoo Chile by Jimi Hendrix was playing on the iPod. To us it seems that Zane is an entirely different child right now. We can't wait to get the old Zane back.
Also...Zane's MRI results are normal!!!

2 comments:
Im glad the doctor decreased the dosage and to know that the side effects should lessen once Zane's gotten used to the drug. Im so sad that he & you are having to go through this. I love you all so much. and also... it was I who is glad about the taco bueno.
P.P.S. Those new pictures of Brody eating rice are incredible
Post a Comment