Zane's home. He's doing well. Abe's at the pharmacy picking up new meds. I'll be headed to the commissary for a few things in a little bit. We've got meet the teacher tonight at his school. On Zane's menu for dinner...Bratwurst, fruit, cream and butter. Before bed he will have some sugar-free jello with whipped cream for his snack.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

6 comments:
well his new diet doesnt sound bad at all. Im so happy he's home as i am sure he is too.Just take it one day at a time.
So glad Mr. Zane is home!!!
HAPPY WITH YOU!! So glad!! WONDERFUL!! Agree, I can't see the diet...but it doesn't sound all that bad!! Frankly I expected a stranger one than you gave us. But I'm all for...whatever works!! Wonder what my neighbors would think if I opened the door and shouted out..'HALLELUJAH'?? Guess I'd need someone to bail me out, if I did. Don't think I've ever done that one before. But I'm tempted!! Thanks for the update. Loving you, Granny
I'm glad all are home. John said he'd like to come have dinner with Zane too! Take care and talk to you soon. Love you guys!
Beth, I am glad to hear you have made it through the beginning stages. I can't really help with the vomitting as Nathan never experienced that part of things. Please, as I have told you, keep in touch if you have any questions. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers and I hope so much that the diet will provide you with the same success we had for Nathan.
Jana Barrett
Mom to Nathan
Keto Kid-- December 2004!
Complete seizure freedom -- February 2005!
Medication free -- September 2006!
Diet free -- December 2006!
It is so heart warming to see the support that you have from Nathan's mom. To see the success they had with the ketogenic diet. We wish y'all the best, as always, and great success with all things food oriented.
Much Love.
B&K
Post a Comment