I was planning to update before now, but I've just been too wiped out. As you can imagine we are extremely busy and emotionally taxed right now. Sorry for the bulleted run down on Zane, but I will try to expand on it within the next few days.
- he is still having some issues with vomiting
- as of today his seizures are occurring less frequently
- when we get him out of bed he seems to have a good deal of energy
- he hasn't complained about the food yet nor has he griped about being hungry
- sometimes he is frustrated easily but for the most part he is his happy go-lucky self
- still hoping to be released tomorrow but I fear the vomiting may be a good reason for them to want to keep him there longer

6 comments:
I hope Zane is able to come home tomorrow,fingers crossed! Yay about the seizures occurring less frequently, that sounds like an awesome sign of things to come!
Don't be sorry, Sweetheart, we all marvel at your being able to keep us all filled in and updated. You've handled so much, so very well. Don't push yourself for us. Just when you can, we want to know. You are a trooper and so are each of you on Team Jacquot. Just know that we care and that each of you are greatly loved. Thanks so much for the info. My prayers are ever there and my love, Granny
yes i agree with Granny.Dont be sorry , you have alot on your plate. We are grateful for the updates and we are praying for you guys! Stay strong Beth your doing great!
damn it, girl, i want details!
na ^_^
of course i love the updates, but yall worry bout yall, we'll do just fine.
thanks and good things
t
I didn't realize you guys got to go to starwars... I was worrying that Zane might miss it.
You commentators out there probably already know it, but I just have to brag...
Abe and Beth are the absolute best parents I know! I understand now why the docs put off trying the diet until they have tried the meds... it's going to require a lot of planning, watch dogging, work, etc... of course Beth isn't worried at all... I would have been a bit overwhelmed, Im sure...
The patience and dedication Abe & Beth have for Zane are amazing... We all love our kids and do the best we can... and rise to the hard stuff... but these guys are above and beyond!
I love you all so much! - Nana
P.S.... crying now
Post a Comment