Aug 9, 2007

Out and about

The boys and I went out this morning and ran errands. And by ran errands I mean went shopping. We went to Old Navy and thanks to their "stuff and save" bag we saved 20% off our entire purchase. I bought a shirt and pair of shorts for Abe, 3 sets of Pj's for Brody, 2 sets of Pj's for Zane, 2 pair of jeans and 5 shirts for Zane and spent $118 after tax. I think that's pretty good for 14 items. I love feeling like I got a good deal. But don't go thinking I'm some kind of disciplined shopper that only buys things on sale. When we were done at Old Navy we went to Target and splurged on a Bumbo seat for Brody. It was 40 bucks which is highway robbery if you ask me. But after seeing Jenny use them with her twins, I just knew I wanted one for Brody. Check him out...




4 comments:

Rinny said...

Definite highway robbery, but sure does make for some cute pictures of the boy.

Tracy Morris said...

I was actually sort of annoyed that Old Navy sent me yet another stuff and save bag. Now I have to use it!!
And I for one am very happy that you aren't a disciplined shopper because those Bumbo seats are too cute. They make me want to have another baby.

Anonymous said...

I've had my eye on those little seats and I'll have to get one this time around. Glad to hear that things are somewhat normal over there! Janet
PS. Had a docs appointment today and Little Baby Lopez looked like a Ninja doing the little hand over the face and kick move!

Anonymous said...

How does a person get a "stuff & save" bag from Old Navy? That was a great deal, Beth. I had an Office Max bag this week and saved more than $22.00 from the items I purchased. I'm going to check out the Bumbo seat - looks fun for the little guy. We expect another grandson early Jan. and this may be a great gift idea. mb from tc