

But around these parts it is perfectly normal. And that's what this afternoon/evening felt like. I thought Zane was doing really well in regards to his speech and activity level and steadiness. It was very nice to see and I hope it sticks around for a while. His morning started a little rough with some irritability and crying over nothing but he improved as the day went on. Could the vitamin B6 be helping that much or could the Trileptal finally be out of his system or has his body adjusted to the Keppra/Zonegran combo? I don't know, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.
When he was done with the bouncy ball, back in the pool he went.
And just to be sure Brody didn't feel left out of all the quality naked time we gave him a bath. Check out the rolls on him! So edible, uh I mean, cute!





4 comments:
You were one bloggin woman yesterday. I love the new pictures. I hope Zane continues to have normal days, so we can see more of his cute bum on the internet!
Oh my gosh~ I love the pics!! Precious, precious boys!
~Jaime
Love the pics! Good thing we don't live nearby otherwise, those boys would have bite marks all over them!
Adam and Henry are naked about 95% of their lives. I guess it is a cousin thing.
I bet it is the B6 that is working! We give Adam large doses of B6. We were off of it for a few weeks, and Adam had lots of crying and tantrumming (is that a word?). I think B vitamins are very important.
Post a Comment