Aug 2, 2007

Update # 19

We are hospital bound and expecting a 48-72 hour stay. Zane has had 3 grand mal seizures since 5:40am. They have been less severe than the previous ones but a concern nonetheless. The doctor wants him admitted, more EEG, cut back on the Zonegran and start something new. I'm a basketcase but Zane is doing fine. He doesn't know where we are headed yet, though. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

Rinny said...

You are all, most definitely, in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING you need. Even if it is someone to listen while you freak out.

Tracy Morris said...

Lots of hugs and thoughts coming your way...hang in there girl. It may take a little while (hopefully not), but they will figure out a way to control his seizures. Mr. Zane is tough dude!! Give him a big hug from me! Please, please call if you need anything, anything at all.

DNA said...

I spy on Zane every now and then, more so since I've had to start worrying about him! And I don't even know him! (But he's cute as a button and his spiderman outfits crack me up) My heart goes out to you guys. I know they'll get things controlled - but the interim, as a mother, would break my heart. Hang in there! He does have superpowers, remember.

Anonymous said...

Beth, I am thinking of you and your family often. I pray the Dr's are able to get Zane's seizures under control. Hang in there.