Aug 1, 2007

Ta Da!!

Here you have it. The new "Team Jacquot". I have been blogging for a year and a half and never really changed my layout at all. It's something I've thought about from time to time but never got around to doing. Well with the help of my good friend, Tracy, I finally made the leap. Blogger really has come a long way in letting you customize your blog and it is very user friendly. Tracy did me the HUGE favor of creating the banner at the top. I sent her the pictures and she did the rest. She is much more efficient in Photoshop than I am. I absolutely love the banner, Tracy. Thank you so very much! I hope you all like it.

8 comments:

Jenna said...

Love the new look Beth!

Lora said...

I love it! I wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of you guys and following along, but for some reason I wasn't able to leave comments. I kept getting error messages and my internet would shut down.
So, you are in my thoughts and prayers and heart and mind.
Love to the family.

Tracy Morris said...

You are very welcome friend. I'm glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

Love It!!!
Janet

Anonymous said...

Refreshing banner. mb from tc

Rinny said...

I am completely and totally jealous! Your page is amazing! I am emailing Tracy right now to get a crash course in banner making!

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!! especially the banner, great pictures of the whole family!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE the banner you have!! Good job, Tracy & Beth!! That is one beautiful crew on the " Team Jacquot" blog heading!! The pictures are so good and Tracy, you are a smart, talented one to do that banner so well. Beth is most artistic too, a big joy for us to see Beth's photography. Since that's the way I " visit" , I enjoy the blog so much. Brody looks as if he knows something so wise and humorous but isn't telling yet, what it is. Abe, Zane and Beth...your photo's are so good. It's that expression on Brody's face that makes me chuckle. Still holding you close in thoughts. Please know that you are loved. Granny