it's more like $7.61 per loaf after paying for 2nd day air from Ohio. I still mailed my check today, though. Hopefully we will have it by the end of next week. During the winter months we can save about $10 and use 3-day air because high temps won't be an issue. They ship it the day they bake it, but she said it can mold easily if it sits very long at a high temperature. We also had to order a minimum of 6 loaves and she said they could be stored in the freezer for 2 months. I'm not sure Zane will use up 6 loaves in 2 months, but I want to try the bread nonetheless.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

4 comments:
You have been busy blogging! That bread does sound pretty expensive, but totally worth it. I hope Zane likes it! I found his escape pretty funny myself!
Expensive bread, but worth it if he likes it.
Nice escape master you have there. Reminds me of when I was 4; I left the yard and walked 6 blocks to my sister's school and roamed the halls looking for her.
Well, maybe you guys will all like it enough to help him get some of that bread eaten before 2 months are up. Nana
Wow, how did I miss that escape episode? Bless his heart. It breaks my heart when he cries like that about something he did wrong.. Such a sucker I am.
Abe -remember the story about your cruising down to the neighbor's house and telling him that I had left on an airplane and not given him any breakfast? I was in the bathtub at the time.
Post a Comment