Yesterday we went to Topsey to pet and feed some animals. We've been there before but the last time we went as a family was before Abe's deployment to Iraq. This time was more fun for me because I had my nice camera along and got to play "photographer" for a little bit.

As you can see, Abe gets along well with everyone he meets.

Zane enjoyed feeding the goats...

until one of them rammed him in the butt. He marched right out of there and those goats didn't get another bite of food from him.

We left the petting zoo area and made our way through the drive-thru safari. I enjoyed the zebras most of all.

For more pics, click on the photo collection link at right.

5 comments:
I can tell by his eye, that's the same dang zebra that absolutely would not get his head out of my window til I gave him a half of a bag of food. Pushy that one is....
Janet
Topsey, we have been there too many times. If we never go again it will be too soon...haha. All though, I am sure I will find myself there again thanks to the animal loving people that live with me.
Great pics!
I think Abraham got dangerously close to losing his face! It looks like y'all got to have some fun and that life is getting closer to normal again. Love you all - Nana
P.S. Thanks for the laugh!
GREAT PICS!!! Your husband should not french kiss the animals though...it may not be sanitary!
;-)
Nicole Dixon
Post a Comment