I found this bakery online. It was mentioned in the Keto Kid which I read just before we started Zane's diet. They offer a super low-carb, gluten bread that I just might be able to weasle into Zane's meals. It will take the place of his fruit or vegetable and it will probably be less than half a slice but at least it gives us a place to spread his butter so he doesn't have to eat it straight. I know the boy likes bread, too...he is his mother's son in that respect. I just like finding more options so that he has a little variety in his already strict diet. I'm thinking it can go with eggs for breakfast or perhaps I can use it for a grilled cheese sandwich. I'm also hoping to use it as bread crumbs so that he can actually have some breaded chicken. I just tried calling them but they are already closed for the day. I will be on the phone with them in the morning to place my order. And at $2.20 per loaf I think it is a small price to pay for the options it could provide.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Thats awsome! Your doing such a good job! Your a Kick A$$ momma~
Post a Comment