


Our blue-eyed baby is 5 months old today. He is doing well. He is happy and healthy. He went from sleeping all the time to napping just 30 minutes at a time in most cases. Granted he takes 3 or 4 naps a day, but I would rather he take 2 long naps than all the little cat naps. He is starting to show more and more personality. He is always happy to see his big brother. He loves watching his every move. Zane actually had Brody laughing the hardest he's ever laughed the other day while playing with his jingle bells. Brody just couldn't get enough of that. About a week ago Brody rolled from his tummy onto his back but I'm pretty sure it was a fluke. He hasn't done it since. And he is proficient at putting his toes in his mouth. He still just melts in my arms and I love that.

6 comments:
I just want to snuggle with him!!! You have to bring him over again soon!
~Jaime
He is pretty cute. And the toes to mouth is pretty amazing to see. Ah....to be that limber again.
Beautiful baby boy - Brody! You are doing a great job with your sons. mb from tc
Pretty Baby Brody....he's adorable. Thanks for sending. Love, Granny
Brody is great, isn't he? I can't wait to see him again. His little face is changing, too... he looks less and less like his big brother and more and more like himself!
Im glad that Zane is having a little fun with Brody. Just wait til they are both up and running!
Love y'all... Nana
awww, he is beautiful!! Nothing quite like a baby boy! :)
Nicole
Post a Comment