Zane made it through the day yesterday without any seizures. It's pretty shocking too, considering how tired he was after school. I'd also like to report that he got through the day wearing underwear without any accidents! He did however, cut up his shirt with scissors. I never got around to taking his picture but we still have the shirt. He seems to understand now that you only use scissors on paper. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Today he woke up on his own but had a seizure during breakfast. He had six more in the next hour so I decided to keep him home and see if I could get him to go back to sleep for a bit. He did take a nap for about an hour. I started to take him to school but he had another seizure in the car. We decided to keep him home for the day in case it was going to be "one of those days". Ironically he hasn't had a seizure since. Hopefully being at home today will give him a good little break, though. Crossing my fingers that tomorrow and Friday will be good days.

1 comment:
Rock on Zane! Great job on no potty accidents! I can't wait for that here. Taylor could always get Jake going better than we could. I think it's just something about them that they love the best. Maybe because they're closer to their size, they figure they must be great. Give kisses all around, except for Abe, I've seen where his tongue has been. Maybe a high five from us would do the trick. ;D
Post a Comment