Sep 1, 2007

My kind of fun...

Editing pics may seem like a chore for some of you, and others may just not do it at all. But for me, it's fun. These come from a "photo shoot" I did at the end of July. I finally got around to making final edits to them last night. My model is Claire. She is the daughter of my best friend, Jenny. She has twin sisters Cate and Sydney and you can see them and the rest of Claire's pics in the photo collection link at right. I had gone up there (Frisco) for a visit and just thought I'd haul some of my equipment along and practice with someone else's kids for a change. Claire was the perfect model. She was patient and let me pick some of the outfits and poses. Then I let her pick her own clothes and do her own poses (the pink and black outfit on the black background was all her own doing). It was chaotic (working with 3 young subjects) but it was super fun and good practice for me. Hopefully next time we will get some better shots of the three of them together.



5 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

Photoshop sure is fun!! I am thinking of upgrading to CS3, got a coupon code for it...only $299. At least then it will be legal...hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Beth - these are excellent shots of the young girl's. What a talent you have! mb from tc

Anonymous said...

Those are FANTASTIC! Quit showing off. lol

Jenna said...

These are adorable. You have a real talent for this Beth.

Planet Dixon said...

Wow, Beth. Those are so awesome. You have amazing talent!!