Oct 17, 2007

Final?







I went with #2. I like that you can see his entire body and it is a great smile. I agree that #4 was good too, but I gotta have that hiney. So I've played around with it in photoshop and this is what I've come up with (see above). I included the other 2 shots of my series so you can compare things like exposure, skin tone, etc. Do you think it is a good match? Is the new one too dark? too warm? too cool? I think it's probably good enough but when you play around with a photo long enough it gets difficult to truly "see" it. Please share your thoughts.

6 comments:

Rinny said...

It's perfect! But I am not a photoshop guru, so I defer to Tracy. But I would be proud to hang it anywhere. When we have kids will you take a family portrait of us???? If y'all are still in Texas, that is.

Anonymous said...

I think they look beautiful! Colors look great, but being really gnats ass, I would say use a layer mask and levels or curves or whatever to paint a tad more light on his face to match the others. But definitely not necessary, it's already beautiful!
Nice job momma! You should take pics of the girls for me.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks fine. Although, Brody does have a little white moon; may I suggest he play outside naked. Just joking! The pic is too cute. J~

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me, Beth. Nice work. mb from tc

Anonymous said...

What an adorable Baby Boy!! I love the expression on his face on the #2 picture....well all of them but I liked the one you chose to use. You have two such cute little boys!! I love the pictures of them. Although...I'm not a photo expert...so I couldn't comment on that part of it. Thanks for sending them. Love to all Granny

Anonymous said...

Oh for the love of pie! That is one cute baby! :) Nice work! :) I'd hire you! You all have a good weekend! Thinking of you.....