Oct 16, 2007

Feedback Please









I need your help picking the best photo of Brody at 6 months. These are "web-friendly" and are otherwise SOOC. Pay no attention to exposure or cropping. I just want to know which you prefer in terms of facial expression, composition and pose.



I will be adding the photo to my 4 part series of framed portraits of him. You've already seen the first two...













The final one will be of him at 1 year. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

7 comments:

dawn said...

Hey. You have been on my mind lately. I keep thinking I need to email Beth and see how things are going since Brody's arrival. I had no idea about Zane's seizures! My sister's son went through a period of seizures around age 3. They eventually stopped and he has been seizure and med free for a few years now. Sorry to leave a comment but I can't get into my pc. I am on Carolyn's! Anyway- I didn't have your email address. If you have time, send me an email and let me know how you are. By the way- my sister works in the ER on post. I can give you her cell number and if you ever need to be seen there, she might be able to move you through faster.

Rinny said...

I think I like 2 or 4. His eyes are killer

Anonymous said...

Number 4........ PRICELESSS!!!!
~ Jaime

Anonymous said...

That's a hard one...I like the eye contact in #2 and that you can see his hiney but his smile in #4 is great!

Hurry up and choose so we can see the final product!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for #2. He will carry that smile forever and when he is 16 it will be just as charming. mb from tc

Anonymous said...

#2 gets my vote. J~

Planet Dixon said...

#2 is my favorite...love the cutie bootie!