Brody- weight 18 pounds, 10 ounces
- height 28 1/2 inches
Zane - weight 36 pounds
- height 40 1/2 inches
Brody received 2 immunizations plus a flu shot and returns in 3 months.
Zane received 3 immunizations plus a flu shot and is not due for any more shots until he is 11 years old. He tested negative for Strep Throat. He has some kind of virus though. He woke up during the night with vomiting and a fever of 104! Tylenol has been working to keep the fever down and he has been keeping his food down. As for his cough and runny nose over the past 2 weeks, she thinks it is allergies, so he has been prescribed some Zyrtec. He will go back to school tomorrow provided we have a good night tonight.

1 comment:
If Zane suddenly has night terrors, blame the Zyrtec! It's one of those common but un-published side effects. I had terrible dreams with it, and when I talk to others who take it, they say that they have the same thing but never put the two together.
I was in dire need of a new allergy medicine and when I told my ENT about the Zyrtec-mares he said that a lot of people complain about it. I am on a newer form of Zyrtec. I forget what it's called but it starts with Xyz-something.
Post a Comment