Oct 15, 2007






My Zane is 4 years old today! It is hard to believe, but at the same time I can barely remember what my life was like before he was in it. He has brought me so much joy. I feel very lucky to have such a bright, beautiful, imaginative and loving son.








I see great things in his future. Happy Birthday, my sweet Zane.



If you would like to see pictures of Zane over the last 4 years, click on my photo collection. I compiled a little album of some of my favorite pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zane!!! We can't wait for the party!
Jaime

PHILLIP said...

Beth,

Here is the new stuff. Give me any suggestions on how to spiff up the new site.

Phillip

http://cajunhooker.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Zane is 4 already and that I have know y'all that long...it's insane I tell you!
Happy 4th Birthday Mr. Zane! I hope it's a great one!

Rinny said...

Happy Birthday, Peter Parker!!!!