Oct 12, 2007

Despite the warm weather,




I'm declaring "it's fall"! And because the Halloween decorations are in the garage (waiting to be put on display) and I had to take Brody's 6 month photos today, he was also subjected to a bit of a seasonal shoot as well. These were taken in the garage with natural lighting. I took a few with the big orange pumpkin pail then decided it was a bit too big and distracting. I like the more subtle, metal jack 'o lanterns better. I know the garland is a bit cheezy and cheap looking but it was the best I could come up with on short notice. I was just playing around really. I'll be editing his 6 month photos as time allows. Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All are great, but I'm in love with the first pic! Janet

Anonymous said...

Aw Brody is so cute, and getting so big. All though these pictures are making me crave fall even more than I have been. I wore long sleeves and jeans today, because I am in denial that it's still friggen summer here! (well that and my school is freezing cold.) Love the pics! I can't wait to get back into my photography. But it's gonna have to wait. Sucks too cause I have been having tons of good ideas.

troglodytis said...

don't kid yourself, the fall garland is GREAT!

Rinny said...

You have two beautiful boys. I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Well, I know you've all heard it before, but Damn! That's a cute baby! Really good pictures, too.
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Healthy, happy, and great photos of that second boy child. Thanks for sharing. mb from tc

Planet Dixon said...

Wow, you are an awesome photographer! That is so cool that you can do your own photo sessions. Of course, your perfect little model helped the pics to be extra cute too! :)