
Pics from our visit to the Dallas Zoo are in the photo collection link at right. Let me warn you though, there aren't many pictures of animals. It seems I was more interested in taking pics of the kids than anything else.

Zane and Claire had a good time over the weekend. They got along really well. I think Zane hurt Claire's feelings because he didn't want to sleep in her room. He wanted to sleep with Mommy. And he never really wanted to play Star Wars with her despite her being willing to. He's not used to playing with girls and she probably isn't used to playing with boys all that much either. They did a lot of playing together though and never really fought over anything.
Now in my best attempt at "keeping it real", I give you this...
courtesy of my lovely husband who felt the need to take advantage of me at a very vulnerable moment. We had just arrived and eaten our picnic lunch at the zoo. I had taken an antibiotic pill shortly before we left and I am blaming it all on that. As soon as I had finished eating I felt instantly crampy and had to "go". We were still in the parking lot area at this point and for me to make it to a restroom would have required walking a good bit, paying for my ticket and then finding a restroom inside the gate. I gave it a shot but turned around after about 15 steps just knowing "there ain't no damn way I'm gonna make it". So I return to our picnic area, grab some baby wipes and find a nice little "secluded" area to be at one with nature. I instantly felt better although it was short lived. But for the remainder of our visit I was able to use indoor plumbing like the rest of modern civilization.


9 comments:
I hope there wasn't any poison ivy or something down there. We haven't been to the Dallas zoo yet, we will have to check that out one day. I love the pic of Brody!
Forgot to add that I hope no one decided to eat lunch at that picnic table you were bracing yourself on :o
wow, you sure know how to keep it real ;)
All I can say is.....I like your new hair cut. :)
Oh, Beth!
Janet
I love going to the bathroom outside. It's liberating.
LOL!!!! funny girl!
Nicole
Those weren't the naked pictures I was talking about Abe! Could you have at least gotten her to have that sultry "come hither" look?
Well, I suppose it is improvement over a parking lot!
Correne
Post a Comment