Oct 23, 2007

New Album






Click here to see pics from our trip to the Pumpkin Patch, Zane's birthday party and our pumpkin carving party.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the vintage look...very cool!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! It was fun reading about Zane's birthday party and your Halloween decorating. I'm glad he had fun.

All your effort and work with Zane's diet is paying off, it sounds like. That's great! I'm sure you do worry about him missing out. I think we all want our children to not ever be hurt in any way. That's one of the hardest things as a parent is to realize that you can't protect them from everything. They're so sweet and innocent. Thankfully, Zane has great parents who go the extra mile for him. You and Abe seem like a great couple! I can't wait to see y'all!

Love,
Terry

PHILLIP said...

They all look great...but where are the pics of me?