Nov 6, 2007

Almost?

Today's post was supposed to read something like this...




"Zane has had 10 consecutive, seizure-free days! I think the diet is finally working. It took a while but our hard work is finally paying off."




Unfortunately, he had a seizure after school yesterday. So now I write...Zane had 9 consecutive, seizure-free days. That is our longest stretch thus far on the diet. I think it's promising but we are not out of the woods yet. The seizure was minor and he did not hurt himself. Hopefully it will be the last. Despite the seizure, our hard work is still paying off.

4 comments:

We Four Explorers said...

Yes! I'm so happy for you guys. Zane has done so well in tolerating what he can and cannot eat, so he deserves some extra hugs and kisses on this achievement. Happy Early Birthday also. J~

Rinny said...

9 days is pretty amazing! It also makes it easier that Zane is such a good kid!

Anonymous said...

Very Awesome!! I too hope that was his last seizure...how friggen cool would that be!!!!!!!!

NesrstaFamily said...

Poor Zane. He is such a trooper! You deserve a pat on the back, if not a good beer, for all your hard work guys. Congrats!