Nov 15, 2007

Here's my list for today....



  1. I'm thankful that Zane has such awesome teachers, Ms. Bravo and Mrs. Campbell. They take very good care of him. Look at the treasures they send home in his lunch box.
  2. I'm thankful for my articulate husband. Although we have room for improvement I think we do pretty well to keep the lines of communication open which is very helpful to our marriage.
  3. Picking up the same toys day after day can get mundane but I'm thankful that we can afford to buy toys for our boys. I love how they have helped with their imaginations and development.
  4. I'm thankful to be a part of the military way of life. I love moving around, seeing new places and meeting new people. I feel our lives are enriched because of it.
  5. I'm thankful to have the internet in our home. It makes staying connected to family and friends across the miles so much easier.

2 comments:

PHILLIP said...

You forgot about Pepe. Your slightly pudgy yet incredibly sexy pool boy. The one that you have convinced your husband that ya'll need even though you don't have a swimming pool.

Andrea said...

do the teachers make the foil animals or zane? either way thats too cool.