I don't mind admitting that the pic in the previous post was really bothering me. Yes, I was just playing around in PS but I totally overexposed it. So much so, that I really just want to go and delete it but I won't. Instead I played with another pic from that morning and give you the black and white version...

Now to completely change the subject, I need to give a few shout-outs. If you haven't noticed I've been adding more friends to my list of bloggers, at right. I wanted to give a proper welcome to Andrea, Janet, Jennifer, Nicole and Phil. I enjoy reading your blogs and hope you keep on writing.
I've also had a couple of people leave comments for the first time. Hello and welcome to Beth2 and Jen. I'm glad you felt inclined to de-lurk and hope you will comment again whenever you feel like it.
Well, Brody and I are off to take our morning naps. I hope everyone is having a good week.

4 comments:
Beth~ This pic is just priceless! I love it in the black and white. Happy Birthday!! :)
Jaime
I love this picture! We are going to the Dallas Aboretum this weekend and have a professional photographer meeting us there to take Brady's two year old pics and Christmas pics of all three kids. I'm excited!
I love this one...very cute!
Happy Birthday Chica!
You are way too hard on yourself...I love them all. Great photos. Happy Birthday Beth! And, thanks for mentioning me in your post. So sweet.
Post a Comment