- I'm thankful for DVR. I remember the days when we had to record our shows on to VHS and we had SO many tapes all over the place. We often had no idea what was on what even though we tried to keep them labelled. They usually just piled up and collected dust until we accepted the fact that we weren't ever going to get around to watching the shows. Then we would record over them with other shows we never got around to watching. It was a never ending cycle. Oh, the mayhem. I need a drink.
- I'm thankful for all of our wonderful and supportive friends.
- I'm thankful for the piano my mother passed on to me. Her parents bought it back in the 50's but it is in great shape. It seems I only get to play it once or twice a year but I know that will change once the boys get older and I have more time.
- I'm thankful for the Canon Rebel XTi that we bought almost a year ago. I have so much fun taking pictures. I don't see this hobby fading anytime soon.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


1 comment:
What a cute note. I love your 8 days of thanks idea. I fell off the blog wagon for a bit, so I had fun reading all your new posts.
Post a Comment