- I'm thankful, so thankful to have our own washer and dryer. We bought our set in 2000 while we lived in Florida. For 2+ years prior to that we had to rely on laundromats. That was fun, NOT! (did I just say that?) To this day, doing laundry just doesn't really bother me. It's because I know how bad it could be.
- I'm thankful for my new cell phone. And by new I mean the one we got 11 months ago. I'm pretty sure carrying the old one around was contributing to my scoliosis.
- I'm thankful I haven't been bit by a dog since February 3rd, 2006. Enough said.
- I'm thankful that the uniform for a stay-at-home-mom is slipper socks and pj's.
- I'm thankful that Brody is such a happy, easy-going baby.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
I remember using the laundromat right out of college. They were always so filthy. ugh. I still don't like laudry much even if it is easier. Maybe I'll be ok with it if we ever get a one story house, but for now, walking up those stairs with piles of laundry in my arms kicks my BUTT! I want your uniform!! :)
Nicole
Post a Comment