Nov 20, 2007



  1. I'm thankful for our medical insurance. Zane has racked up over $25,000 worth of medical costs just at Scott and White hospital. That doesn't include an ambulance ride and several ER visits. It may not even include the help we've been getting from his Dietitian. Tricare has covered every dime. Whew!

  2. I'm thankful we have a dishwasher. Abe has so much on his plate already, hee hee.

  3. I'm thankful for temps in the 70's even if it is November.

  4. I'm thankful Zane started school this year.

  5. I'm thankful for long chats with dear friends.

3 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

Honestly, I am surprised that number for Zane's care is not much higher. Yay for Tricare! I guess the Army is good for something ;)
It's funny, cause I'm thankful for long chats with dear friends too! It was great seeing you today!

NesrstaFamily said...

That is one thing I am happy about being in the Army! Tricare has its pros and cons too though. I am happy and thankful you don't have to pay anything as well.

Anonymous said...

We are also deeply thankful for our health insurance after all the medical bills in 2007. I am relieved you are covered nicely for your health expenses. Enjoy this special time of year with your young family. Mothers create memories that last for a lifetime. mb from tc