My friend Melissa is participating in a pay it forward thingie (for lack of a better word). I'm playing too. I am accepting a handmade gift from her but in exchange I must offer handmade gifts to 3 others. So if you want in....
1. Leave a comment here on my blog requesting to join in the exchange.
2. The first three people to leave a comment will recieve a handmade gift from me within 365 days.
3. You pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. You have a whole year to do it and it can be anything at all. How easy is that?
1. Leave a comment here on my blog requesting to join in the exchange.
2. The first three people to leave a comment will recieve a handmade gift from me within 365 days.
3. You pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. You have a whole year to do it and it can be anything at all. How easy is that?
Don't think you have to have a blog to participate. You can send out an email and I think it would work just fine. So come on people, let's Pay It Forward!!

2 comments:
This sounds wonderful! I would like to play. You are a bit more crafty than myself, but I am all in!
Count me in! I have always wanted to do something like this.:-)
Post a Comment