Nov 28, 2007

A couple of firsts...

This boy here...







yup, the one with the crazy tongue...







he sat up all by himself yesterday...







from laying on his belly.



And in other Brody news, he's discovered his tongue, in case you hadn't noticed.




Now this boy...







the one with the cool shades...







went to the dentist for the first time yesterday. He did pretty well, but was definitely freaked out a little bit. He was fine as long as Mommy was in sight. They wanted to keep it fun for him so mostly it was a learning experience. It wasn't a full blown cleaning. They said he has great teeth and whatever we're doing, keep it up.

6 comments:

We Four Explorers said...

Too cute! Gabe goes to the dentist today; hopefully this time, we will be able to get x-rays. See ya soon. J!

Rinny said...

Two of the most adorable boys I have ever laid eyes on!

Tracy Morris said...

Oh, Brody makes me ovulate he is sooooo cute. I have seriously considered stealing him, your lucky that I have no interest in buying diapers ever again.

Glad Zane had fun at the dentist, did he get to raid the toy drawers? I have to schedule our appointments thanks for reminding me!

Anonymous said...

I love the last tongue pic of Brody!

Anonymous said...

Yea, Brody! Yea, Zane! Those boys are the cutest, coolest, smartest, most clever boys on earth! Im sure of it. Their Nana is not the least bit predjudiced.

Anonymous said...

Handsome little guys. It does not seem possible Brody is old enough to pull himself up into a sitting position. mb from tc