This morning on the way to school Zane and I had an interesting conversation. We were talking about Brody and when he starts walking. I told Zane it would be a few months before Brody begins walking. Zane questioned whether Brody would be a baby then. Actually he said "then he'll be a baby?". I said well he's a baby now. I then explained how you go from baby to toddler to kid to adult. He said "then giant". I said "well I dont' know any giants, do you?". He said "yes, a carrot giant". I said "when did you meet a carrot giant?". "When I was a few years old" he replied. I asked "where?" He said "in the cheese moon". He went on to explain that the carrot giant is a good guy but he (Zane) ran away because he wasn't his friend. End of story.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
Wow, that's a good one. I wonder if he was kidding you, or if he just wanted to have something to add to the conversation. That kid - something else, yes?
Nana
He looks like you....but he is DEFINITELY Abe's child!
Post a Comment