Dec 10, 2007

Our Weekend

We had a fun-filled weekend. Saturday during the day was Abe's company Christmas party. It is put on by a local high school and they do a real nice job for us. Zane had fun making crafts, working puzzles, running around with the other kids and he even got to see Santa and received a gift from him.



Saturday evening I hosted a little craft party at my place. Remember the magnets I made a while back? I had all the supplies available to my guests and they each made 3 holiday-themed magnets. It was a lot of fun. It's nice to get together with friends but it was even more fun creating little treasures together. I'm thinking of doing something like that on a regular basis. Here are Margaret and Janet...








and here is a pic of Naomi's magnets. She brought a few supplies of her own so she could make a few extras while she was here. They are cloudy because they weren't done drying, but you get the idea. When they are completely dry they will be clear.








Sunday was pretty much spent relaxing around the house. The weather turned nice and cold (finally) so it was nice to just snuggle up indoors. Abe and I watched the Cowboys game last night and it was very close, but we finally pulled ahead to win it. Go Cowboys!!



Brody started crawling yesterday but I don't think he even knows it. He would only crawl about one foot forward then he would sit down again or collapse onto his belly. Pretty soon there will be no stopping him.



Here's a little conversation between Zane and I over the weekend...



Mommy: do you know where Santa Clause lives?
Zane: yes
Mommy: where?
Zane: the mall



I plan to get started on my Christmas cards today and I need to go make a large batch of ice creams for Zane. Happy Monday, All!

4 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

Thanks for hosting the party, it was fun...and thanks for not posting any pictures of me...but if you really loved me you would never turn your lens on me! If you start being nice, I will share my new macro with you!
Have a great day!

We Four Explorers said...

I had great time too! J~

troglodytis said...

my bottle caps bring all the boys to the yard



(i'm one line-tastic tonight)

NesrstaFamily said...

Wish I could have joined you, but it was wonderful seeing you at the party.