- make Zane's ice creams
- work on Save the Date announcements for the Lynch Family Reunion
- compile my lists and go shopping
- wrap some more Christmas presents
And then there are the other things I want to do, but should probably be put off until the more important stuff gets done.
Don't let the dinosaur pj's and big grin fool ya...

Brody has work to do, too. He's busy with his research here. The topic happens to be how to make a movie so hopefully he will do well and make us millions one day.

Don't just sit there boy, get started on that screenplay.

2 comments:
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi directly on Saturday night, but I wouldn't have gotten up either if I had that guy curled up on me.
I just hope you realize that there are child labor laws!
Post a Comment