It's amazing how much the younger siblings LOVE their older siblings. In your case though, seems like Zane doesn't seem to notice. Hmm, age or boy thing? Anyway, we loved it. Well, all but Jake, he ran over, had a grin on his face and shook his head, like, I can't believe he's doing that. Now, I don't know if it's sock disapproval or what the problem was but after laughing at your clip, we had to laugh at Jake for that because it was so unexpected. So thanks for 2 great times. lol
6 comments:
We love the manamana show too!
menomena show? I don't get it. It is really funny, though.
Ok, now I get it. Shiva has corrected me. From the muppet show.
Nothing like a little brother for an adoring fan.
i don't get it, but its still cute
very entertaining! Love it!
That is too sweet. Brody's laugh is adorable!!!
It's amazing how much the younger siblings LOVE their older siblings. In your case though, seems like Zane doesn't seem to notice. Hmm, age or boy thing? Anyway, we loved it. Well, all but Jake, he ran over, had a grin on his face and shook his head, like, I can't believe he's doing that. Now, I don't know if it's sock disapproval or what the problem was but after laughing at your clip, we had to laugh at Jake for that because it was so unexpected. So thanks for 2 great times. lol
Post a Comment