Jan 22, 2008

Babies, All Around

It seems I have been surrounded by all things baby recently. I've done a couple of maternity shoots for my friends Janet and Jessica. Here are two of my favorites from each shoot.











The shoots were a lot of fun and good practice for me. Unfortunately they both had to endure some cold weather to get their shots, but I think they would tell you it was worth it.



In other baby news, I found out yesterday that my brother, Chad, is going to be a father. I am super excited for him. The baby is due in September. Perhaps he and Nikki will break the "grandson" streak and have a girl. If so, I can already tell you she's going to be spoiled rotten.

8 comments:

Rinny said...

Great pictures & congratulations to your brother!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Can't wait for you to take some belly shots of me!
~Jaime

We Four Explorers said...

Yes, I did enjoy myself even though I was FREEZING. It was well worth it. Jessica also took some really cool pictures. I can't wait to see more of what you can do...YOU GO GIRL! Congrats to your brother too. J~

Anonymous said...

Sure, Sure, those are great. But as the selfish Nana that I am, where are the Brody pics? Where are the Zane pics? Typical Nana stuff. It was great to see you all for lunch yesterday.

Tell Zane the stolen kisses are building up. Cant wait for my next chance at kiss thievery

Love - Nana

Tracy Morris said...

Nice pics, can't wait to see more! And congrats to your bro!

NesrstaFamily said...

Oooo, I love all of these...so talented you are..

NesrstaFamily said...

Congratulations to your brother!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures...as usual! Can't wait to see what your brother is having.