The other night Abe thought it would be fun to let Zane try on his gas mask. Of course it was completely harmless and Zane had fun, but at the same time I couldn't help but think it was a little disturbing. There's just something about seeing your little boy in a gas mask. I guess that's just because I'm his Momma and I hope he never needs to use one.


4 comments:
Abe's momma felt about the same as you do when he told her about his gas-mask training and they used real gas!
I am a wheel watcher & I think I will sign up too. Thanks for the link.
You need to submit this photo to a contest. It is amazing. Have you ever thought about doing that with any of your photos?
i'll be honest
i saw the photo before i read the post, and my immediate reaction was 'AWESOME'!
AWESOME!
Hi!
I'm a friend of Jennifer Nesrsta's. I ran across the Lopez Blog and figured out that you took her pregnancy pictures! AMAZING! If you wouldn't mind, I have some questions for you. They are mainly about cameras. I am looking into getting a new DSLR. I thought maybe you could give me your input?! My email is laurabicks@yahoo.com!
Thanks!
P.S. You are a very strong woman to be going through all you do with your son. Good luck and God bless.
Post a Comment