Jan 31, 2008

Remember me WHEN you win...

For those of you that don't know, I'm a Wheel Watcher. That's right, I record the Wheel of Fortune every day at 6:30. I save the latest three episodes so if I get behind on watching it our DVR doesn't get bogged down by it. Did you know you can watch the 30 min episode in less than 15 minutes if you fast forward all the BS? It's true. Now how does my being a Wheel fan relate to you? I'm about to tell you.



For the month of February they are giving away 0ne million dollars. Beginning Feb. 4th (Monday) , every week night they will give 2 watchers $25,000 each. The first thing you have to do is sign up here. Then watch, or in my case, record each episode and they will announce a Spin ID number. If it matches your number you have 24 hours to claim the dough. How easy is that?!?! So even if you are not a fan, you should play. Remember you don't win if you don't play.



You might wonder why I'm sharing such valuable information. Afterall I'm decreasing my odds of winning. But I'm a good person and that's the way I roll. And did you notice my positive title?



Good luck. I'm off to join the Wheel Watcher Club.

3 comments:

Rinny said...

I will remember you, if you remember me!

NesrstaFamily said...

I think we are on the same wave length. I love wheel of fortune as well. My cousin was even a contestant on past show. I am a member of the club too so I will be TIVOing this one also! Thanks for the reminder.

Your sense of humor kills me...and that's how I roll is one of my favorites...rock on...

Chief Family Officer said...

I'm too busy watching Telemundo to watch the wheel! That's the way I roll, mi amiga.