Jan 6, 2008

Brody vs. Buddy

Some of you may not realize that we have a cat named Buddy. I say that because you may have been to our house and never seen him. He tends to hide out quite a bit. But as soon as Zane goes to bed, he joins us for the remainder of the evening. Perhaps Zane grabbed his tail one too many times. I'm surprised he doesn't mind Brody, yet. I've witnessed on several occasions Buddy just laying there while Brody approaches him and grabs a fist full of fur. Although we did not capture the first body slam on video here is a little clip of Brody giving Buddy some "love".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake made us watch it a few times and said meow, meow. Also, I like how Brody kept stopping to make sure Abe was following him still. I can't believe how big he's getting and we haven't met him yet!

Rinny said...

I feel badly for Buddy, but at the same time, am so impressed with him. You are going to have a walker on your hands before you know it.

Tracy Morris said...

poor buddy.

Anonymous said...

Just had a chance to view your updated photos from mid Dec. Great photos Beth! Such precious little boys in your care. Happy New Year - I did not get very many snail mail Christmas cards sent this year. Oh and Aileen had her baby, Gaviin Michael, on 1/3/08 and he is doing fine. 8 lbs. 10 ounces I'm busy helping out when needed. mb from tc

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! Buddy sure is slow moving, though. KK is way too quick for my girls! Jenny