I've been up since 5:15 this morning and should be napping now while Brody is asleep. There are just so many things to do and not enough hours in the day. And I'm easily distracted these days. I usually set out to do one thing and find something else along the way instead.
I wanted to share a few pics from yesterday. Nothing special on the surface but these were shot using a different file format on my camera. Instead of JPEG they are RAW images. That probably doesn't mean much to most of you. Basically it is a larger format that gives you more control in the way of editing without being as destructive as JPEG. I'm specifically looking to improve my exposure.
The weather has been unseasonably warm. So we went outside to blow bubbles with Zane.


Then we came inside and did some drawing and writing.

I dictated the letters to him and he did all the writing. I had to show him a few of the letters but he duplicated them quite nicely, in my opinion.
He just melts my heart. He also kept saying "Mommy, you're the best girl in the whole world". You think he's trying to butter me up for something?

5 comments:
I think you will like raw once you get use to it...at least I had a hard time getting use to it but now I hate when I just have a jpeg to edit.
I think your whites look a little too bright...not totally blown but close to it. Could be my monitor though.
Tracy, I definitely need to get used to it. I don't like it very much right now. It feels like more work because I'm not used to it yet. But I will keep with it. And I don't think there is a problem with your monitor. I also think the pics are a bit overexposed.
I felt the same way...and also because the files are so huge. But the trade off is not worrying about white balance at all (that one is huge for me!) and not worrying about your exposure being right on the money since you have some room to play with that in raw. It's worth it.
awww, boys rock!
Nicole
Ok, when can I take the the Tracy-Beth class? I am learning a little just by reading your comments!!!
Post a Comment