that two years ago today I started this blog. You can view the first entry by clicking here. I didn't even attach a picture on that first post. I can be such a slacker sometimes.
Things seem so different now than they were at this time two years ago. Abe was just two months into a 12 month deployment to Iraq. Zane was just over two years old and learning to speak with more than one word at a time. And Brody wasn't even a consideration yet. I was doing anything and everything to keep our lives busy so that the deployment would fly by as soon as possible.
Two years and almost 400 posts later we are only 5 1/2 months from another year long (at least) deployment. Zane is 4 and going to public preschool. Brody is happy and healthy and into everything. And I don't have to try as hard to keep busy. It's just a natural side effect of keeping up with my three boys.
Thanks to all of my readers and especially to those of you that take the time to comment. You provide the motivation I need to keep this thing going. Here's to another 2 years!

5 comments:
Oh Beth, I had no idea that Abe would be sent over so soon (or if he would be re-deployed at all). My heart goes out to you and the boys over the next few months and especially next year. I can't imagine what it is like for you, but I am so thankful there are people like Abe who are willing and able to protect us.
It's hard to believe it has been that long...time is in fast forward these days or so it seems. Also hard to believe we are looking at another deployment already...I'm kinda getting freaked out by that :(
You are an awesome blogger! You inspire me to post more pictures! Now, if I would only take that inspiration one step further and actually post the pictures...hee hee.
I'm so sorry to hear about the deployment. I know you'll make it through just fine with your little angel boys!
Nicole
Thanks for all your suggestions and comments. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog and staring at all your frame-able pictures. You are a great writer, photographer and Mommy as well. Great Job and here is to a new year!
A few more months or weeks of Abe being state side. This time is going to go by so fast, Beth. Keep taking the great photos of your family and creating memories. Continue to nourish yourself with wholesome foods. I know you will all come through the next deployment somehow. I agree with Lora about being thankful for people willing and able to protect all of us. My prayers are with the personnel making these sacrifices and their families. Continue to stay strong and GBY.
mb from tc
Post a Comment