- How long have you been together? 13 1/2 years
- How long did you date? a little over 5
- How old is he? 31
- Who eats more? him, I hope
- Who said I love you first? I have no idea, my memory stinks
- Who is taller? Abe
- Who sings better? he does
- Who is smarter? he has more book smarts, but I have more common sense (he might disagree)
- Who does the laundry? mostly me
- Who does the dishes? mostly Abe
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? when laying in the bed, I'm on the right
- Who pays the bills? Abe earns the money, but I physically pay them
- Who mows the lawn? yardwork is usually a team effort
- Who cooks dinner? mostly me but the grilling is all Abe
- Who drives when you are together? usually Abe although I prefer to do it
- Who is more stubborn? me and I blame that on my Irish/German background
- Who kissed who first? probably Abe kissed me but isn't it a two way street anyways?
- Who asked who out? he asked me
- Who proposed? Abe did and it pretty much happened over the phone...he was about to sign up with the Army
- Who is more sensitive? I am, Abe would kill me if I said otherwise ;)
- Who has more friends? it's probably close to a tie, but our friends are mutual by now anyways
- Who has more siblings? me
- Who wears the pants in the family? definitely me, although I'm not sure Abe would admit it
Now of course I can't leave it at that. I tag Tracy, Nicole, Katharine, Jori and Lora. Get to it, Ladies!!
*** ETA- Abe did not care for the notion that I wear the pants, hee hee. As he accurately pointed out we are a "pants-free" family!

3 comments:
I was intrigued by Secrets Worth Reading and was pleased to see it was the Post Secret page!! I love, love, love this book. I stumbled onto it over a year ago at the book store and made Jason stay there so I could read the entire book! I have been meaning to buy it as a coffee table book but keep forgetting about it! Glad I looked at this link!
I think I might tag you more often. Love your sense of style! Thanks for mentioning me in your post, so thoughtful you are...
just for the record i disagree with the answer for who is more sensitive...hahahaha. no i'm fo real!
Post a Comment