If you are happening upon this blog for the first time, I apologize, you could not have seen this coming. If you are a return visitor, you had to know it was just a matter of time before you saw Abe naked. As far as I'm concerned, you entered at your own risk.
I made the mistake of telling Abe that I was going outside to take a picture of the lights on the house. I head across the street, tripod and camera in tow. I snap a couple and the next thing I know he is standing there, completely naked. Doesn't he have better things to do, I'm thinking to myself. Ah well, aside from committing him and that just screams paperwork, what can ya do?
Now the reason you are being subjected to this picture is because it needs a name. That's right, we are hosting a little contest P-Dub-style. The prize won't be anything as fantastic as she offers up, but in addition to bragging rights, I will try to send a little something your way to reward you for coming up with the best entry. Please leave a title or caption (25 words or less) in the comment section. Entries submitted by 12pm central time on Wednesday, Dec. 5th will be reviewed by myself. I will announce the winner shortly thereafter. Best of luck!

10 comments:
Wow! I just don't know what to say on this one. Honestly. J~
I tried to raise him right!
other titles to come later
My friend, Kathy, came on over to your blog to check out the cupcake recipe. She was shocked to see a naked man on today's post and being kinda shy, she emailed the following caption "Wow, a full moon on Christmas". Actually, her husband came up with it....and I think it's pretty darn funny. As I've said before, I'm at a loss for words...I could come up with something about his little jingle bells, but...nah. J~
okay, this is the last time I comment....but I've made this my desktop background. I couldn't help myself. J~
Hmmmm, I'd like to say that I am surprised, but nope not at all. Seeing as thats not the first time I have seen that ass and all.
If you were offering a $500 gift card for your title I might take the time to think of one, but I have a lab test to study for...sorry...hehehe.
Okay, I am submitting a few all at once. Bill is helping.
#1. You mean mistletoe isn't Swahili for naked?
#2. The inspiration for eye level peep holes.
#3. (the obvious) Jingle Balls
#4. Thank Goodness we live in Texas....no shrinkage.
#5. When they escape from the hospital I thought they had gowns.
#6. Candygram for Mongo
#7. If the Christians come during the day, who's coming at night... (coutesy of Bill)
Okay....the McCormicks are done now. I think we may have had
a bit of a disadvantage since we weren't shocked by the bareness.
Is that Abe or the blow up doll he keeps in the back of his closet?
ding-dong
bwahahaha I love troglodytis'title its perfect.
That is so awesome that your husband is crazy enough to do that. I bet your life is full of fun and laughter!!! :)
Post a Comment