"Ding-Dong" submitted by Troglodytis! I feel it applies in more ways than one. Good job, Trog. I will try to have something for you the next time I see you, as a prize for coming up with the best title. I have to add that Rinny deserves credit for coming up with the most entries. It shows her true dedication to my blog and/or my deranged husband. Thanks for taking the time to submit those. For those of you that are using the picture as your desktop background and I'm sure Janet's not the only one, you might want to consider getting some counseling. Unless of course, you are prone to going a little crazy this time of year. Then by all means, carry on.
Enjoy the rest of your week and have an even better weekend!

3 comments:
Love your choice of caption. And yes, the holidays do drive me crazy. Counseling...good idea. May I suggest you make this picture into next year's Christmas Card? Okay, I've gone too far. J~
I didn't submit because I couldn't come up with anything creative, but I think it is just adorable.
AND, I want to see if Abe has the guts to do that on MY street! Philadelphia rowhomes don't offer much in the way of privacy in the first place. Not that I'm picturing your husband naked on my front steps or anything.
OMG. Now I'm picturing your husband naked on my front steps.
And so is everyone reading. Admit it! You're picturing Abe naked on my front steps right now!
Now you are picturing yourself french kissing Orville Reddenbacher. And your first grade teacher joins in for the triplekiss. Eww! You have such a dirty mind.
woot!
i rock. ^_^
my 1st grade teacher was HOT! did you picture orville as he was in his commercials? cause i pictured frenching him as he is now.
i'm still deciding if it was worth it so that i could finally get a little action with miss smith.
Post a Comment