
He is still a happy and very agreeable baby. Our friends can vouch for me on that. I think he's going to be trouble though. I say that because he has a very short attention span. Toys do not actually interest him much at all. He is always on the move looking for something else to get into. He is a slow-moving tornado. And when he learns to walk (and run) he will be a fast-moving tornado. He likes to pull toys off the shelves just to make a mess and then he goes somewhere else to make another mess.

He stands up all the time. And he is very good about sitting down on his own. He has only fallen a couple of times that I can think of that actually resulted in an injury. And when that does happen he cries for like 4 seconds and then he's over it. Perhaps he has a high tolerance for pain (like his Mommy).
One of his top teeth broke through a couple weeks ago. But teething doesn't seem to bother him much. However, he has gotten two ear infections, both while breaking teeth. He nurses about 4 times in a 24 hour period and eats jarred baby food the rest of the time. He has been doing pretty well sleeping at night, going 8-10 hours without nursing. Just a couple of weeks ago he was waking up a few times a night, but I'm hoping that has passed now. If he wakes up early in the night he does pretty well getting back to sleep on his own.
He is taking two naps a day. And he always wakes up happy even if I have to get him up prematurely to go pick up Zane from school. He adores his big brother and is constantly trying to play with him. The boys take baths together now and Brody just loves it. And Zane has actually come around quite a bit recently with this "big brother" stuff. I guess it's better late than never. I look forward to hearing their conversations with each other. And the things they imagine together will probably just blow my mind. When Brody is 2-3 years old they will probably start sharing a room and that should only strengthen their bond. I can't wait.

4 comments:
He is pretty cute. I love the shy devilish look he is giving the camera!
Yes, I definitely see the (blue) devil in those eyes! - nana
I love it when they start playing together. Grace can't go anywhere without her big brother. Your boys are gorgeous, so squeezable!
You will love it when they share a room. Ally and Zach have always shared a room and until about a year ago, they snuggled while they slept. Even when we bought them bunk beds, they insisted on sleeping in the lower one together! Now, they wouldn't be caught dead in the same bed together and can't wait until the day they don't have to share a room. Ahhhh siblings! :)
Brody is just adorable!!
Post a Comment