Jan 16, 2008

Coming soon...

  • Zyrtec- "The Devil In A Bottle"
  • An update on the boys after some doctor's appointments
  • Some of my favorite pics from my first 2 maternity shoots



Sorry I've been neglecting the blog recently. But I will be back soon with these AND MORE! So stay tuned.

4 comments:

Lora said...

oh no!! I guess I never got to you with my Zyrtec ranting and raving!
It is the devil, I swear to my mother that I am still having some lasting psychological damage from that stuff. Seriously, and you know I'm never serious, but I am about this.
I'm so sorry for your whole family that someone in it had to take it. I don't know why that stuff is on the market.

Yours truly said...

Kevin and I were just wondering how Zane is and if his seizures have stopped? And if Abe stopped taking his pants off outside? Probably not, huh... : )

We Four Explorers said...

What's up with the Jacquot household? Someone's on Zyrtec?
Oh, and I like the sounds of "my first two maternity shoots"...does that mean there are more to come? Maybe you'll get a reputation and will be the woman that all the nearby pregos will call for the job! I can't wait to see what pics you post. J~

NesrstaFamily said...

OMG, whats wrong with Zrytec...I have given it to Grace...