Jan 25, 2008

I have a confession...

Tomorrow and again next Saturday I have the great pleasure of attending baby showers for my friends, Janet and Jessica, respectively. I am honored to be a part of the celebration of their new additions. But I am almost equally excited about eating some guilt-free CAKE!! And by guilt-free I mean Zane won't be there and I can indulge without trying to hide it from him. I'm pretty sure I was more upset about not having cake at Zane's birthday party then he was. How awful is that?



Yes, I'm a cake fan, the sweeter the better. In fact give me buttercream icing and pile it high. That whipped frosting is for sissies. If I'm gonna be bad, I want to be real bad. Of course now that I've written this, I've probably jinxed myself and there won't be cake at the showers. No pressure, J and J ;)

3 comments:

NesrstaFamily said...

Let's eat cake together...although, I probably shouldn't...what a great mommy you are for making so many sacrifices in order to boost your son's spirit. One day, he will look through this blog and he will know just how much you love him through the words you write and the pictures you capture. Oh my gosh! I don't know what happened to me, other than cake makes me emotional;)

troglodytis said...

you should bring the cake. that way, cake is a certainty

We Four Explorers said...

Good to see you at the shower. I do hope you enjoyed the sweets! J~