Jan 25, 2008

Mug Shots, etc.

Okay, so it has taken me all week to get through my pics from last weekend. But better late than never, right? It's always rough trying to get pics of Zane with his two cousins so this trip I decided to just take them separately. I tried to keep it light so I present to you the "silly face" mug shots.



First up, Jake...he is 7 weeks older than Zane. Once upon a time they butted heads and couldn't share worth a darn. This past weekend they referred to each other as brothers the entire time. I'm pretty sure a secret handshake took place when I wasn't looking. They even slept in the same twin-size bed one night.







Then we have Zane. Not only did I manage to capture this shot, but I got a decent one of him smiling as well. That boy doesn't stick around long in front of a camera anymore.







And here is Gabe, age 7. He is definitely the leader of the pack. Zane looks up to him, without a doubt. And what's super cute is hearing Zane call him Gabey. I like his shirt.







The next couple were taken right after Sheldon's birthday party. It was at a toy store in the Galleria Mall. We had to walk through Nordstram's on our way out. Well Nordstram's being the upscale retail establishment it is, had a pianist playing a grand piano for its' customers. So Zane took time to stop and listen (the only customer to do so actually). He even clapped for the gentleman. I'm pretty sure Classical music would be Zane's favorite if he were to choose a genre. That is probably a direct result of Baby and Little Einstein's.









So there you have it. A quick glimpse at part of our weekend. For more pics you can check out the photo collection, at right.

3 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

its about time you posted lots of pictures...i am in photography withdrawal! I like the mugshots!

NesrstaFamily said...

Ooo, I love this post! The pictures put a smile on my face...and what a little man he is listening to the music!

Chief Family Officer said...

Cute pics, Beth!