The other day Zane said to me:
"You're a good cook, Mom. Maybe when you grow up you can be a chef."
I take that as a compliment on my cooking as well as my youth. It looks like my quest to never "grow up" is working out just fine.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
Such a sweetie. I would say that eternal youth runs in the Jacquot household, whether y'all work on it or not.
Happy Weekend.
I agree with Zane -- you are a good cook! Looks like Zane's girlfriends will have to compete with mom:)
I love the things kids say. I do have to ask....is there anything you aren't good at?! LOL! You are making the rest of us look bad! I am only kidding. I humbly bow down to your culinary/photography/mommy/fountain-of-youth/creative/writing/intelligence/etc/etc/etc skills. I think it's safe to say you rock the hizhouse! And I mean YOU ROCK!
Post a Comment