Mar 27, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Okay, so Abe's birthday was a week and a half ago. Spring break really seemed to through me off track and I am still trying to get caught up on several things. I thought I would still go ahead and share a few pics.




Here's the old man...can you tell by the look on his face that he is scared to open his presents? He is very hard to shop for and hates surprises. This year I had all his gifts bought before he published his wish list. I think that made him very uneasy.








Here's Zane modeling the old man's new shirt...







Brody is quietly watching from the sidelines. Is it just me or does he look a little like Dr. Evil (from Austin Powers) in this shot?








And being the wonderful wife that I am, I bought Abe a pin-up girl for his room in Iraq.







There is another t-shirt that is in the process of being exchanged, but overall I think he was happy with his gifts. And there were few other things not pictured, by the way. I'm cheap but I'm not that cheap.

1 comment:

Chief Family Officer said...

Is Brody asking for "One billion dollars...."? I'm a big fan of that movie. As for Abe, he's still hot -- even if he's old;) By the way, my old man would like that devilish t-shirt.