Mar 20, 2008

I'm reading you loud and clear, kid

I'm in the process of editing pics from last weekend. I came across this one and thought I would share. It was taken in the "game room" AKA unfinished basement of the house we rented. Zane actually let me take his picture. Come to think of it, he was a willing participator on several occasions over the weekend when I had the camera out. Perhaps he is coming around? Don't get me wrong, he still wants to do his own thing. But it's better than running out of the shot.








So what do you make of this one? I'm pretty sure he is flashing some sort of gang sign. I just knew going to public pre-k was a bad idea. Even if it isn't a gang sign, it's an inverted bird at the very least. And that sounds a lot worse than just flipping the bird. Perhaps an intervention is in order. I'm serious, don't let those dimples fool ya.

5 comments:

troglodytis said...

it's the shocker!

Rinny said...

Well at least he will know what to do when someone cuts him off in traffic. :)

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or go to www.milestonesresearch.org and click on "Baby Sleep." Best wishes, Rebecca

Chief Family Officer said...

It's all the rage now....gangs in pre-k. It's a tough world now-a-days.

Anonymous said...

If it wasn't for the smirk on his face, I would think it was coincidence. However, I've met both his parents. lol